These are a few more pictures from touring Beijing--the first is Eve by an old tree, then Jesse and Eliza eating our dumpling lunch, Kristen and Mary at the Summer Palace, and boys for you, some great rock pattern--Ben it is flowers!
Hey guys! It is wonderful to hear about all of your experiences so far. Thanks for taking the time share. We are praying for you and eagerly waiting to hear about what God has appointed for you this week. Much love, Amy Creech
Hi Eve, I am soo glad that you are blogging this trip. I am bringing my laptop to church in the morning so that class can see you. When I put my kids to bed tonight we prayed for you all. Can't wait to read & see more!! Teri
2 comments:
Hey guys! It is wonderful to hear about all of your experiences so far. Thanks for taking the time share. We are praying for you and eagerly waiting to hear about what God has appointed for you this week. Much love, Amy Creech
Hi Eve,
I am soo glad that you are blogging this trip. I am bringing my laptop to church in the morning so that class can see you. When I put my kids to bed tonight we prayed for you all. Can't wait to read & see more!!
Teri
Post a Comment