These are a few photos from the first day--the first is Kristen, Beverly, Shannon and Leslie at the Peking Duck dinner. The second is a statue of Buddha that we saw as we walked down the hall. The third is when we were waiting to load the bus--you can see Leslie, Catherine, Claire and Kristen, and the bottom picture is from dinner with Mary and Catherine!

3 comments:
Hello Eve! It was so good to see all of your smiling faces! So glad you guys are finally there! Everytime I heard or saw an airplane I prayed for you guys! Tell all that my family is praying for all of you. We talk about you guys often and were excited to see the posts! Can't wait to hear about the visits with the children! Give them lots of hugs for us back here! Many Blessings!
Trudy
Eve,
I sent an email sbout the converter. Check with front desk to borrow one. I cannot wait to hear about your arrival in Hohhot. I now there is something so special about finally gettint to the place that you know God has been sending you and seeing the faces of those he sent you to Love. Thank for the photos. It helps to see you smiling and I know the smiles are only going to get sweeter as the trip progreses. Blessings,
Sammye
Eve, It seems like you are having a wonderful experience. It's amazing how normal the other side of the world can seem. Everything too quiet on this side of the driveway. The girls really miss the boys. VBS almost ready and I still have my hair :). We miss you all and can't wait to see all the pictures. Have a wonderful day.
Lisa
Post a Comment