Monday, May 9, 2011

Ten Things I like about China....by JACK

I really really really like Florie.

You have to come here.

I like that the Summer Palace has real gold.

I like China because it is a big place, but sometimes it looks dirty.

A lot of people want to touch me because of my blonde hair.  I feel like Justin Bieber.

I love the breakfast buffets.

I loved the Dragon Boat ride.  It sounded small, but it was BIG!

I love the acrobatic show--it was SOOOOO good!  They did a lot of flips!  You have to come to the acrobatic show.

I like the Guangzhou Safari Zoo....especially the pandas!  I got to make bamboo cake and feed the giant pandas.  They were 6 years old, like me, almost!

The soldiers wear green and there are a lot of them.  They stand by the air conditioners, which is where I want to be.

I like China a lot because I get to go swimming everyday!

See you soon!

Jack

1 comment:

JTG said...

Jack....you are quite the author