Saturday, March 19, 2011
How I feel about China: Alex's perspective
I feel good about going to China. One thing, it has so many sites to see such as the Great Wall of China or the Summer Palace or the Forbidden City. But in my perspective, Florie will be the best site to see. I feel like a true brother has to have a brother( 2 brothers with lots of humor for me), and a sister which will be with us in 33 days currently. I feel timid because I'm going to a new country with people that don't speak my language. But I also feel happy that I'm going to another country because not many people go to different countries at an age like me or my brothers which are each younger than me. I am spending Easter and my 1st brother's birthday ( his 8th) in China. Now, who is ready to get Florie? I AM!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment